Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: EMF  (Read 1287 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lilly

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 119

  • Activity
    0%
  • With us since: 31/08/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Poke This Member
    • Northern Utah Paranormal Society
EMF
« on: December 05, 2009, 02:47:24 PM »
I just did an accidental experiment on EMF. I was sitting on the couch near the fireplace, approx 4'. It is a gas fireplace and has a fan to
move the heated air out into the room. I was sitting there for approx 15 min and started getting really sleepy... I had also just had a cup of caffeinated
hot tea , I shouldn't be tired at all. I also noticed my battery on my cellphone had gone down quite a bit from full to half.
I dozed off for about 15 min, woke up because I had a message on my phone and the battery was in the red!
I went upstairs and got my EMF meter and with the fan on the EMF near the fireplace was 5.9 milligaus, where I was sitting on the couch it
was 3.5. So in 30min I had battery drain on my cellphone and was fatigued by the electromagnetic field! (With the fan off it was 1.2.)
As soon as I was away from the source I felt fine?

I wonder how long it takes spirit energy to effect us the similarly?
I have had similar experiences on investigations where the EMF was high, and felt fatigued after a while... I don't believe I have it written down
as evidenciary material though...?
Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.  ~Carl Zwanzig

Hello Guest! Replies in this topic have been hidden from view. You are currently missing 2 replies. Please register or login if you want to view the replies.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo