Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Austin Richards  (Read 2861 times)

Offline SilverCho

• Activity
    0%
  • With us since: 27/08/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Poke This Member
Austin Richards
« on: August 27, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »
Hello My name is Austin Richards
My mother is known on here as fairygodmuther
I just wanted to say hello and i am some what a fan of paranormal teams and events.
I have done my self of things here in Utah and i have learned a lot.  I am a graphic artist, so i like to take photos and see if there is anything. but ya i would like to share my experience with everyone.

I had my mom contact your team about events happening to me almost ever night. I have done research on what it could be all that popes up is Sleep paralysis but other events other then that have going on.  I have been held down, thrown out of my bed, had something shake my bed, and just a few nights ago  i was pulled back in to my bed by something i don't know what it is i have my thoughts what it is but i don't know.  

Ghost-girl contacted me and i gave her all the info on what has been going on in full detail but i felt i should post here as well.

P.S. My spelling isn't the best sorry :P
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 01:40:03 PM by SilverCho »
Never Regret Anything in Life

Hello Guest! Replies in this topic have been hidden from view. You are currently missing 16 replies. Please register or login if you want to view the replies.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo